RR VS KKR Dream 11 Prediction 2022, RR VS KKR Prediction, rr vs kkr 2022, RR VS KKL Playing-11, rr playing 11 today, rr vs kol score, rr vs kkr head to head.
In this vital IPL match, Rajasthan Royals will face Kolkata Knight Riders. Welcome to today’s Dream11 team prediction and match preview for RR vs KOL.
Rajasthan Royals are here following a close loss to the Gujarat Titans in their previous encounter, but with a great team effort that will allow them to overcome setbacks in this match.
On the other hand, Kolkata Knight Riders were not at their best after losing their second game in a row, which might lead to a better overall performance in this crucial match.
Probable Winner | Betting Tips | Match Prediction:
Rajasthan Royals Team may win by a very narrow margin.
RR- 1.86 KKR- 2.04
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS VS RAJASTHAN ROYALS HEAD TO HEAD RECORDS:
In the IPL, Kolkata and Rajasthan have met in 26 matches. Kolkata has won 13 of the 26 games, while Rajasthan has won 12 of them. 1 match finished in a draw.
RR VS KKR Dream 11 Prediction 2022:
In this article, we are going to a prediction about RR vs KKR. RR VS KKR Dream 11 Prediction 2022
Pitch Report and Toss:
Both departments will benefit from the pitch. The toss winners will get to bat first.
The weather forecasts a warm humid day.
Probable Playing 11:
Kolkata Knight Riders:
S.Jackson (wk), A.Finch, N.Rana, S.Iyer, A.Russell, V.Iyer, P.Cummins, U.Yadav, S.Narine, V.Chakravarthy.
J.Buttler (wk), S.Samson, D.Padikkal, S.Hetmyer, Y.Jaiswal, R.Parag, T.Boult, Y.Chahal, R.Ashwin, P.Krishna, K.Sen.
|Tournament||TATA IPL 2022|
|Match||Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders|
|Date and Time||18th April – 7:30 pm IST|
|Venue||Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai, India|
|Telecast||Star Sports Network, Disney+Hotstar|
RR VS KKR Dream 11 Team Prediction Today | TATA IPL | Fantasy Cricket Picks | Match Preview
Jos Buttler (10.5 Cr) quickly reclaimed his orange cap with a stunning performance that saw him score 54 runs at a strike rate of 225, bringing his total to 272 runs in five matches, making him our top pick.
Devdutt Padikkal (8.5 Cr) did not put up the expected effort after losing his wicket early in the innings, but he has a total of 114 runs at this point of the tournament, so he should be able to rebuild his confidence.
Shamron Hetmyer (9.0 Cr) is a fantastic power hitter who has helped his club recover from adversity by scoring 197 runs in the last five games, a trend that could continue in this game.
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Team Updates:
- In the first few games, Rajasthan seemed like a side to beat, but the poor form of Sanju Samson and opener Devdutt Paddikal hasn’t helped them either.
- They have won three of their five games thus far and will be seeking to continue their winning streak.
- Jos Butler has been in outstanding form, scoring 272 runs in five games so far.
- The inning will most likely be started by Devdutt Padikkal and Jos Buttler.
- Sanju Samson will take the one-down position at the plate.
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Team Updates:
- The Kolkata team is currently ranked 6th in the points table.
- They were defeated by the Hyderabad team in their most recent match.
- They have lost their momentum, with only three wins in three games, and will be aiming to recapture it.
- The inning will most likely be started by Venkatesh Iyer and Aaron Finch.
- Captain Shreyas Iyer will be in charge of the KOL. He’s also a capable batsman.
- KOL’s Wicket Keeping will be handled by Sheldon Jackson.
- At the one-down position, Shreyas Iyer will bat.
IPL 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
RR VS KKR Dream 11 Prediction 2022
Question 1: Are IPL 2022 tickets available
Answer: Yes IPL 2022 tickets are available.
Question 2: Is IPL 2022 mega auction?
Answer: Yes, IPL 2022 is a mega auction.
Question 3: How many total teams are there in IPL 2022?
Answer: A total of ten teams will play for the ultimate glory for only the second time in the IPL’s history, and the first time in 11 years. Mumbai Indians, Chennai Super Kings, Royal Challengers Bangalore, and Kolkata Knight Riders are among the teams that will be joining them.
Question 4: can IPL 2022 watch on jio tv?
Answer: Yes, If you are a Reliance Jio user, you can directly watch IPL 2022 free on the JioTV app.
Note: If you liked RR VS KKR Dream 11 Prediction 2022 then kindly share this page with your friends and family members.
- CBSE 2022 – English Sample Papers for Class 10 with Solutions
- LKN vs BLR Dream11 Team Prediction: Best IPL 2022 Today Team Prediction
- The Complete Guide to Home Loans and the Benefits of Going for a Fixed Rate
- Nagaland Lottery Sambad Result 2022 | Dear Lottery Results
>> Keep Visiting for More Info: EarningIdeasHindi