Let’s provide a strong source of inspiration to all citizens of this country to show their skills in poster making competition – Depicting the Soul of Rural India – by covering various aspects of topics related to the Panchayati Raj System, Schemes, and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through this iconic ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ week.
A more efficient government, particularly at the municipal level, benefits the entire country. India is a signatory to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, which aims to promote inclusive and people-centered sustainable development through the 17 SDGs. Thus, the Government of India and local bodies would be able to achieve their goals of qualitative and quantitative development of the Panchayati Raj System with increased citizen cooperation.
- The competition is open to all citizens of India.
- Participants can hand draw/sketch the poster on A3 or A4 pages or use computer tools to make digitally made posters.
- Posters in PDF or JPEG format can be submitted.
- Each participant is limited to one entry.
- Make sure the uploaded poster, as well as the text and graphics/image, are clearly visible.
Selected entries will be shared on MyGov and Ministry social media accounts.
Click Here for Terms and Conditions (PDF File – Size: 112KB)
Last date for submission – 30th April 2022
Note: If you have any queries regarding this article, you can ask in the comment section.
- The Complete Guide to Online Freelance Writing in 2022
- How to Become a Freelance Graphic Designer in 2022 – Easy Steps
- How to Improve Working from Home online in 2022 – Ultimate Guide
- 5 Best iPhone Apps for Creating Custom Emojis and Stickers
- What a Freelance Web Designer Should consider to Determine the Right Price in 2022
>> Keep Visiting for More Info: EarningIdeasHindi